Retry NSF Fees Settlement

 Report A Change Of Address   

If your address has changed, you may provide your current mailing address online by clicking the below link. In order log in, you must use the unique Login and Password that was issued to you and can be located above your name and address on the postcard Notice mailed to you.
[Online Form Link]
If you do not have the Login and Password, please contact the Settlement Administrator at (800) 274-6605 to provide your new mailing address.